Keepster is a great way to organize your messages into folders.
Here is the process to create a Keepster:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac to create a backup of your messages
- Select a messaging platform from your backup
- Select name or group name to view all your messages
- Scroll through messages (and photos) to select specific ones or choose the select all option. Or search for specific messages by keyword and date.
- Once you have selected the messages you wish to keep, name the Keepster (folder) to contain them.