Keepster provides a great way to organize your messages into folders.
Here is the process to create a Keepster:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac to create a backup of your messages.
- Select a messaging platform from your backup.
- Select a conversation (name or group) to view all your messages.
- Scroll through messages (and photos) to select specific ones or choose the select all option. You can also search for specific messages by keyword and date.
- Once you have selected the messages you wish to keep, click the "Create a Keepster" button and name the folder.