Mother’s Day is the occasion to show how much you love and appreciate the mom in your life but how best to show her how much you appreciate her being there for you during good times and bad, in moments big and small? Whether she’s your mom, your grandma,a new mom, or even an honorary aunt, she’s the one you are constantly checking in with, sharing bits of news, advice or funny moments.
So, if you’re looking for a unique gift to tell her how much she means to you, there’s no better way than gathering favorite text memories, photos and all those countless ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in a beautiful Keepster message book! Not only is it a lasting keepsake, (so much better than flowers that wither and die) but she’ll be able to treasure it forever and ever, and it will also look like it took hours to make, when really it didn’t!
The best part is that since you’ve both already written all the words for your book, all you need to do is pick a photo and the cover color that suits her style. The cherry on the top is that you can even write a personal dedication as your crowning love letter to her!
If coming up with those words isn’t that easy, feel free to pick from the list of our favorite Mother’s Day quotes below, or simply use them to spark inspiration for your special dedication.
SHORT AND SWEET MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES 💖
No need to fill up the entire dedication page, just pick from any of these heartfelt quotes as a special introduction to your book and your mom is guaranteed to know how much you love her.
- “You are far more precious than jewels.” - Proverbs
- “I have so much of you in my heart.” - John Keats
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” - Rumi
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." - Robert Browning
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” - Unknown
- "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness."- Jessica Lange
- "Most mothers are instinctive philosophers." - Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” - Arlene Benedict
- "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." - Princess Diana
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” - Elaine Heffner
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” - Kahil Gibran
- “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” - Unknown
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
INSPIRATIONAL & TOUCHING MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES 🥰
You can make your Keepster message book even more of a treasure with one of these quotes from those who have shared their beautiful thoughts about what makes the love of a mother so precious.
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” - Leroy Brownlow
- When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth." - Mitch Albom
- "A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories." - Honore de Balzac
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” - Charley Benetto
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” - Susan Gale
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Meymillod
- "Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you." - Louisa May Alcott
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” - Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” - Stevie Wonder
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” - Michael Jordan
- All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”- George Washington
- "I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars." - E. M. Forster
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” - Mahatma Gandhi
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” - Lady Gaga
- “There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are super mom.” —Stephanie Precourt
- "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." Unknown
- "My mother was my role model before I even knew what the word was." Lisa Leslie
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” - Edwin Elliot
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” - Victor Hugo
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” - Cheryl Lacey Donovan
FUNNY MOTHERS DAY QUOTES 🤣
There is something unique about every mom and daughter relationship, and for those that are filled with humor and laughter, here’s an opportunity for another LOL aside from letting her know how much she means to you.
- "Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother." - Unknown
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." - Tenneva Jordan
- "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."- Mark Twain
- "It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it." - Unknown
- "Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers." - Unknown
- “Mom: a title just above queen.”- Unknown
- "There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."- Chinese Proverb
- "When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway."- Erma Bombeck
- "If at first, you don't succeed, try doing it the way Mom told you to in the beginning."- Unknown
- "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?"- Milton Berle
- "My mother told me a million times not to exaggerate."- Unknown
- "Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life."- Unknown
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” - Robert Brault
- “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” - Randy Susan Meyers
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” - Lisa Alther
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” - Rudyard Kipling
- “The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.” - Jane Sellman
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease” - Lisa Alther
- “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” - Unknown
RELIGIOUS, CHRISTIAN MOTHERS DAY QUOTES 🙏
Though the Bible was written centuries before Mother’s Day was invented, it is the original source for honoring our mothers (and fathers) so quotes from the Bible are an essential source of inspiration.
- “A gracious woman gets honor…” - Proverbs 11:16
- “Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.’” - Proverbs 31:28-31
- “Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.” - Proverbs 31:25-28
- “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” - 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.”- Proverbs 1:8-9
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” - William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” - St. Therese of Lisieux
- “You are a gift from God, a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother.” - Unknown
We hope you enjoy our list of 50+ best Mother's Day quotes
Any of these quotes - or a combo of a few - together with your favorite texting memories and photos is guaranteed to be the most meaningful and thoughtful gift for your mom! Also, if you’re on the hunt for a personalized gift for your grandma, aunt, sister, best friend, or your guardian angel, we have plenty more inspiring quotes to share!
For more help on how to get started or gift ideas, please check out the How To and Gifting sections of our blog, and get ready for the floods of happy tears!